• I have acquainted myself with the Maryland BASS Nation Tournament Official Rules (See Standing Rules document dated February 1, 2023 available at www.mdbassnation.com).
• I have completed this application fully and am submitting my registration for and entry fee to the Maryland BASS Nation via the online application & payment process.
• I hereby agree to be bound by, and comply with, all tournament rules and regulations. I expressly assume all risks associated with the tournament and I hereby release the Maryland BASS Nation, the host, sponsors, tournament officials and volunteers from all claims of death, injury, and/or property damage incurred by me in connection with my participation in the tournament. The use of a polygraph test will be made available and put to use if deemed necessary. I also certify that I am a member in good standing with B.A.S.S.
• I agree to provide a current copy of my boat insurance document(s). A $300,000.00 Boating Liability minimum is required. If insurance renews during the tournament season or you purchase a new boat an updated copy must be provided to the Tournament Director, ASAP.) (If you fished last year and we have a current “unexpired” copy on file, it is not required to resend at this time). Email insurance documents to: [email protected]
and [email protected]
• I understand that I am required to report tournament winnings to the IRS as taxable income, and that the Maryland Bass Nation will provide an IRS form 1099 to me if I qualify. I will completed this form fully (including my social security number), and understand that this information will only be used for the purpose of filling out IRS form 1099. The Maryland Bass Nation will safeguard this information in accordance with the privacy act of 1974.